What do you get when you cross historic mills buildings with beautiful design, the latest technology, and the amenities you and your business need to thrive? Why, Open Square of course.
Parking and Transportation
- Central Springfield-area location for employees and customers
- 5-minute access to Interstate 91; 15 minutes to Mass Pike; 25 minutes to Bradley International Airport
- 400 parking spaces on site
- Over 1,500 adjacent city parking spaces
- Frequent PVTA bus service
- Holyoke Transportation Center 2 blocks from Open Square
- Passenger rail service 1 block away in 2015
Open Square has three primary providers of broadband on site each with their own fiber optic line to satisfy the most demanding telecommunications needs and budgets of businesses in Western Massachusetts:
HG&E’s Telecom services operates a Metro Ethernet fiber optic network capable of offering both Internet (up to 100/100 Mbps) and private networking services (up to 1Gbps) to the primary collocation facilities in the Springfield, Ma market.
Comcast Cable Fiber
Interenet speeds up to 50 Mbps down by 10 Mbps Up.
Internet speeds up to 45/45 Mbps.
Open Square tenants and their clients utilize their spaces 24/7 with confidence. In the tradition of New England (and especially Western Massachusetts), we believe that the best security is community, but for good measure we also utilize the latest Smart Card technology, access control, and security cameras. Employee building access can be changed to suit your business needs with the click of a mouse.
The dynamic, creative business environment of Western Massachusetts is all around you at Open Square. Here are just a few of the business-friendly extras you’ll find on site:
- On-site staff available to clean your space
- Mill 1 Event Space available for private and corporate events
- FedEx drop box
- Shared conference room
A Walkable Feast:
- Fernandez Family Restaurant – Amazing Puerto Rican dishes
- Pizza D’Action – Fantastic pizza and grinders, gluten and vegan options, great desserts
Short Drive (10 minutes or less):