Mill 1-A Refurbished Industrial Event Venue
Named one of fifteen stunning wedding venues in the country under $3,000 by Buzzfeed.com, Mill 1 event venue is where historic, rustic charm meets modern design. We post hundreds of photos on our:
Situated along the canals in a renovated 19th century paper mill, Mill 1’s beautiful exposed brick walls, high ceilings and gleaming maple floors set the stage for your wedding, conference or family gathering while creating a stunning, neutral backdrop that can be customized to reflect your personality and style. Visit links in the green box to the right for detailed information.
We Supply The Space & Bar
- Choose your own licensed & insured caterer (our favorites here).
- Mill 1 provides the bar for your event
- Ceremony and reception space rental hours and costs.
- Do you have questions? Here are answers to some Frequently Asked Questions.
Comparing Apples to Apples
We charge 7% tax. Please be aware, however, that we do not charge a ‘house fee’ or ‘service’ or ‘gratuity fee’. We provide your venue, tables and chairs, bar and bar staff and an Event Coordinator. There are no hidden additional charges.
Examples of What Celebrations Here Look Like
- Kevin & Kevin, by Erica Ferrone Photography
- Janine & Justin, by Aleksandr Verbetsky Photography
- Amanda & Hakan, by Love & Perry
- Connie & Corynn, by Sandra Costello Photography
- Jen & Chris, by Rzescotti Photography
- Kaitlyn & Taryn, by Justine Johnson Photography
- Jessie & Joe, by Kristin Jane Photography
- Amanda & Kelly, by Bunnell Photography
- Misty & Tim, by Looking Glass Photography
- Danielle & Jeff, by Brad Smith Photography
- Cassidy and Andrew, by Tiffany Von Photography
- Daisy & Terrence, by Dani Fine Photography
- Lissa & Max, Photos by Meg Haley Weddings, and floral design by Gloriosa & Co.