Mill 1 at Open Square
Named one of fifteen stunning wedding venues in the country under $3,000 by Buzzfeed, Mill 1 event venue is where rustic charm meets industrial design and modern amenities. Situated along historic canals in a renovated 19th century paper mill, Mill 1’s beautiful sandblasted brick walls, exposed high-ceiling pine beams, gleaming maple floors and stunning custom bar set the stage for your wedding, conference or family gathering while creating a serene neutral backdrop that can be customized to reflect your personality and style. Imagine exchanging your vows in a gallery flooded with natural light, enjoying delicious food from the caterer of your choice, then dancing the night away on floors built in 1848.
And at Mill 1, you never have to worry about what the weather is doing because our indoor spaces ensure dry, comfortable guests while offering amazing photo opportunities you will cherish for decades. Visit links in the green box to the right for detailed information.Booking Inquiries
Your Rental Includes:
- Bridal suite to use however you want or not at all.
- Toiletry baskets in restrooms and bridal suite.
- Personal Event Coordinator’s time before your event and the night of the event.
- Tables & chairs set up at your direction for your ceremony and/or reception rental.
- Bar Staff
Your Event Costs:
- Weekend rental (including everything above) is between $2,850-$2,600.
- There is a $1,000 bar minimum Saturdays and a $500 bar minimum all other days.
- Ceremony space is additional charge of either $850 or $750 depending on which of our two ceremony options are a match for your event.
- Choose your own licensed & insured caterer (our favorites are here. Their food is amazing). In our experience, full-service catering can cost between $40-100 per guest.
- We charge 7% tax because we have to. We do not charge a ‘house fee’ or ‘service’ or ‘gratuity fee’. We provide your venue, tables and chairs, bar staff and an Event Coordinator. There are no hidden additional charges.