Mill 1-A Refurbished Industrial Event Venue
Named one of fifteen stunning wedding venues in the country under $3,000 by Buzzfeed.com, Mill 1 event venue is where historic, rustic charm meets modern design. You can see about a million photos from Mill 1 on our Facebook & Instagram pages.
Situated along the canals in a renovated 19th century paper mill, Mill 1’s beautiful exposed brick walls, high ceilings and gleaming maple floors set the stage for your wedding, conference or family gathering while creating a stunning, neutral backdrop that can be customized to reflect your personality and style. Visit links in the green box to the right for detailed information.
We Supply The Space & Bar
- Choose your own licensed & insured caterer (our favorites here).
- Libations! You have many bar options to choose from.
- Ceremony and reception space rental hours and costs.
- Do you have questions? Here are the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions.
Comparing Apples to Apples
We charge 7% tax. Please be aware, however, that we do not charge a ‘house fee’ or ‘service’ or ‘gratuity fee’. When we create a menu and estimate for you, there are no hidden additional charges.
Examples of What Celebrations Here Look Like
- Kevin & Kevin, by Erica Ferrone Photography
- Amanda & Hakan, by Love & Perry
- Jen & Chris, by Rzescotti Photography
- Kaitlyn & Taryn, by Justine Johnson Photography
- Jessie & Joe, by Kristin Jane Photography
- Amanda & Kelly, by Bunnell Photography
- Misty & Tim, by Looking Glass Photography
- Danielle & Jeff, by Brad Smith Photography
- Lissa & Max, Photos by Meg Haley Weddings, and floral design by Gloriosa & Co.